Our visions and values are at the core of everything we do. They underpin our teaching and learning, and provide an environment which prepares our pupils as confident, happy citizens.
Short Mission Statement
At Caedmon Primary School, we are proud to be an inclusive, happy community school that supports each individual to achieve their full potential. Every child is valued and nurtured to become a life-long learner within an aspirational, stimulating and safe environment.
- To ensure that all stakeholders help to shape and mould the school.
- To celebrate individuality, diversity and ensure that children are encouraged to flourish in a safe and caring environment.
- To provide a challenging environment where every child aspires to succeed and are confident and motivated to develop new skills.
- To retain inclusivity at the heart of the school, with children provided with opportunities to celebrate the diversity within their community and wider world.
- To focus on child-centred creative teaching and learning that empowers the children to be responsible for their own success, progress and development.
- To engage with parents to encourage strong home/school links.
- To ensure that all teaching is of a high standard, enabling children to make good progress in all subjects.
- To have expectations of high standards of both achievement and behaviour.